Features and Benefits
OHTSU FP7000 offers outstanding all-weather responsiveness and exceptional affordability. Packed with high performance features that enhance cornering, braking and acceleration, the FP7000 delivers year-round, all-weather traction, smoothness and stability at an excellent value. The low profile sidewall appeals to many drivers looking for a tire to match their personal choice in transportation. Additionally, the FP7000 features a non- directional tread pattern that allows ease of rotation for improved tire life. The FP7000, a value tire with the strength of Ohtsu behind it.
• A non-directional tread design offers excellent all-season performance, smooth ride, and multiple rotation patterns to help reduce irregular wear.
• Tread wear indicators provide the driver with visual cues to help maximize tire life.
• Variable shoulder tread block design helps reduce tread noise, providing a smooth, quiet ride.
• High volume circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance.
• Dual steel belts offer greater tread rigidity, increased structural strength, and superior grip.
• Belt cap improves high speed stability and handling.